Monday, April 22, 2013

A Shaped Double Tag Card

 Karin Seiness-Lilleseth
Hi you lovely ones :-) Karin her today and
 I`m going to share with you a tutorial how to make a Double Tag Card who`s shaped :-)

First of all a material list:
  •  Stamps: WOJ digi stamp - Diver Henry and  WOJ text stamps - Magical Whises
  • Aquarelle paper, Craft cardstock and double sided patterned paper.
  • Die Lights WOJ - Chevron, Notbook Border, Arrows and Speech Bubbles.
  •  Spellbinders dies and Martha Stewart punch and score board.
  •  Coloring and Ink: Distress Ink Reinkers, Distress Ink and Archival Ink.
  • Gold Embossing Powder, Buttons, ribbon and twine.

To make the card, I start making a circle with a diameter of 10 inches using
a double pattern paper.
Then fold the card as seen below :-)

 Unfold the paper and cut flaps along the last fold edge.

Glue the card as shown on the picture below.
I`ve aged the edges with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo before I glued the card together.

 The card is finished. Just the Tag`s to make :-)
 Here is my card and tags finished decorating :-)

 
I hope I`ve inspired you with this Tutorial and have fun playing :-)
I found the inspiration for this card here!
Creative hugs from

15 comments :

  1. Very interesting fold n card too ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tag-card! I'm going to try this one!
    Thanks for this lovely idea!

    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cardshape! I love the design, the cute Henry and all the details.
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card here, and one I´m definitely is going to try sometime soon too. I like how it looks and it´s an easy one to decorate as well. Thanks sooo much for the tut here, it´s great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pocket card! I love the idea! thank you for sharing! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, der Hammer, ganz toll
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, thanks the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great tutorial - Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! I love this card, thanks for the tutorial I must try that thank you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fabulous. Thanks fror the Tutorial Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the shape of the card and the idea to use 2 tags! Thank you for the tutorial! Have to try this one... :).
    Hugs,
    Simona

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous. Love it. Great tutorial. Looks so simple but so beautiful result. I'll give it a try for sure.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful, I just love it! two tags in one

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect for my tag-album, just have to decorate now. Thank you so much for showing this. Going to check out your site more now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...